Personal data is all data that refers to an identified or identifiable physical person and that can directly or indirectly identify a person. Examples of personal data are names, contact details, location details or factors specific to a person's physical, economic, cultural or social identity. Data that individually do not meet these requirements can nevertheless constitute as personal data altogether.
All processing of personal data is covered by the data protection regulation and its rules. Processing means an action or combination of actions regarding personal data, which is carried out fully or partially automatically. Personal data in e-mail and in documents on servers, in a simple list, on websites and in other unstructured material is also covered.
This is what we use personal data for
In order for us at Nordic Climate Group, or any deputy assistant to be able to provide our service to you, we need to process personal data. We process personal data for among other things:
- Provide the products and services we deliver and administer our agreements with our customers
- To install, configure, maintain, secure, develop, analyze and deliver our services
- Make dispatches in terms of newsletters and send relevant information to the right person regarding our services
- Documentation purposes
- Receive recruitment applications
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
A processing of personal data is only legal if and to the extent that one of the following grounds is applicable.
- The registered person has consented to the personal data being processed for one or more specific purposes.
- The processing is necessary to fulfill an agreement to which the data subject is a party or to take measures at the request of the data subject before entering into such an agreement.
- The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation that rests with Nordic Climate Group AB.
- The processing is necessary to protect interests that are of fundamental importance to the data subject or to another physical person.
- The processing is necessary for purposes related to Nordic Climate Group AB's interests, unless the data subject's interests or fundamental rights and freedoms outweigh and require the protection of personal data (balancing of interests). When balancing interests, there are special requirements for documentation regarding the assessment made.
We do not disclose your personal data to third parties. However, personal data is processed, if necessary, with our service provider in connection with various assignments. In these cases, the affected individual is informed.
We do not process personal data longer than what is necessary with regard to the purpose of the processing.
You decide over your own personal data. That is, you decide which information you want to provide. Please note, however, that we need certain personal data in order to provide our service to you.
You also have the right to request information about which personal data we process about you.
The controller of personal data is Nordic Climate Group AB. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding our personal data processing.